Book Binding Service
know More Call Now +919837029898
Book Binding is the process (steps) of physically assembling a book from a number of Pages or sheets of paper or other material. It usually involves attaching a book cover to the resulting text-block. the bookbinding trade involved two divisions. First, there is stationery or vellum binding which deals with making new books intended to be written into, such as accounting ledgers, business journals, and guest log books, along with other general office stationery such as note books, manifold books, portfolios, and etc.
Second is letterpress binding which deals with making new books intended to be read from and includes fine binding, library binding, edition binding, and publisher’s bindings Today, modern bookbinding is divided between hand binding by individual craftsmen versus mass-produced bindings by high speed machines in a bindery factory.
- Centre Stitching Service
- Center Stitching – A kind of binding in which metal pins are used to bind the printed forms together from center of the book.
- Side/Perfect Binding Service
- Perfect binding – In this binding process gathered forms are tied together with the help of hot melt adhesives with cover.
- Wiro Binding/Spiral Binding Service
- Wiro/spiral binding – This binding process provides a flat and loose leaf book to the books PVC covers may be used on covers to provide strengths.
- Hard Case Binding Service
- Hard case binding – Idle for books which need strength and long time stability. Uses Hardboard, cloths, Rexene, PVC and leathers. Sewn book blocks are prepared with the help of thread to provide the requisite strength.
- Die Cutting/Embossing Service
- Die cutting-Printed sheets are cut in irregular shapes for creative looks, bringing out innovative ideas.
- Die Embossing – It is done with similar process of die cutting, Effect is raised impression from surface.
20Years Of Experience In book binding in Meerut , Noida , Muzzafarnagar , Modinagar , Muradnagar , Delhi.